Friday, December 13, 2013

Card using SOME ODD GIRL STAMP

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share a card i made using the craft corrugated cards by recollection.
My main image on the card is MUSIC MAE by some odd girl...
I just love this image....


I made an easel card. the paper stacks i used are the PRIMA ROMANE NOVEL and  MY MIND'S EYE.


I coloured her in with my Copics and Prisma colour pencils... I used a lot of embellishments on the card. To add sparkle to the image i used my Wink Of Stella clear glitter pen .


I hope you like my card... Thanks for stopping by..

Happy crafting..!!!!



      

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie.. Thanks for stopping by... This card was meant for the CHA post oops I guess I linked to the wrong post...!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Katie.. Thanks for stopping by... This card was meant for the CHA post oops I guess I linked to the wrong post...!!!

      Delete