Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hi everyone,
Happy new year...
the very first challenge for this year I'm taking part in is the Greeting Farm Fresh Friday challenge...
yay...

The FFF this week is clean n simple...

here's the card i created...

For the base i used the recollections craft card stock... Its an A2 size card. And i cut another layer from the same craft card stock and dry embossed it using the heart embossing folder by the Paper studio.

For the die cut scalloped edge on the side I used the shimmer corrugated card stock from my stash.. 


For my main image i used the Greeting Farm Holiday Anya 3. I love her she's so cute..
Coloured her in using my copics...
And to bring it all together with the I heart you sentiment n the heart die cut i used a red yarn from my stash..

Copics Used
skin : E0000,E000,E00,E11,R20
       hair : special black 110,C6,C3,C1,
scarf : R39,R27,R25,R20


I kept the inside simple too... just added the remaining paper from the die cut i used on the front..


Thats it for my card today.. had fun creating...

Thanks for stopping by...
happy crafting..

Sheetal


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable- I love those embossed hearts! Thanks for joining us at FFF! (sorry I'm a bit late!)

    ReplyDelete